The spanking new program is set for Leading in Local: The National Impact, which is May 7-9 in Atlanta.
We’ve put together a great list of 55 hand-picked speakers – all centered on what’s really happening in local with a special, unprecedented eye on the all important franchise and brand customer — plus a unique tour of The Weather Company (and a chance to meet weather celebrity Sam Champion.)
Leading executives and thought leaders with advanced franchise and brand applications for local are at the top of the bill, including:
• Chip Perry, Independent Consultant, AutoTrader’s ‘First Employee’
• Curt Hecht, Global CRO, The Weather Co.
• Mark Marinacci, President, Gannett/GO Digital
• David Lebow, SVP, National, YP
• Mitch Spolan, EVP, Global Retail, Living Social
And we’ve added some great session speakers, including:
• John Gregory, Chief Category Development Officer, AOL
• JonPaul Rexing, director of sales, ESPN Local
• Kevin Vanes, director, national sales and partnerships, Angie’s List.
• Meribeth Papuga, Exec VP and Director of Local Activation, MediaVest
The centerpiece of the conference is several key sessions where we go deep on search, geotargeting, digital agencies, cross channel and loyalty programs. Leaders will share their local insights from top franchise groups and brands representing most of the top local verticals, including auto dealers, real estate, restaurants/dining, health services, insurance, travel, consumer packaged goods, moving and cleaning. The companies appearing include a vital cross- section of U.S. commerce:
• AAA of the Carolinas
• General Mills
• Genghis Grill
• McKesson Health
• Maid Right
• Two Men and a Truck
Will you join the BIA/Kelsey local community in Atlanta? Register