We keep adding and adding to the lineup for our SMB Digital Marketing event, which takes place Sept. 22-24 in Rockin’ New Orleans (yes, we are trying to top last year’s super event in Austin). We’re boasting 32 industry leaders for the event now, and expect to end at 40+. Among our new adds are:
• Julien Billot, CEO, YPG
• James Croom, General Manager, Google My Business, Google
• Peter Curzon, Business Development, Yelp
• Tim Williamson, CEO, The Idea Village
• Neal Polachek, Board Advisor, Buzzboard
• Matt Graves, CDO, Infogroup
• Faith Murphy, Director, Channel Management,Yahoo
These leaders add to an already steller lineup featuring Acxiom CEO Scott Howe; ReachLocal CEO Sharon Rowlands; Groupon’s VP of Local Dan Roarty; Facebook’s Joseph Devoy; Sprint’s SMB GM Karen Noel; Booker CEO Josh McCarter; and Kevin Ryan, author, Taking Down Goliath.
Let’s highlight a few more of our sessions:
• A powerhouse newspaper SMB panel featuring NOLA Media Group Publisher Ricky Matthews; The Houston Chronicle’s CRO Warren Kay; and Morris Communications’ Steve Gray
• A great local search session with Search Influence CEO Will Scott and Matchcraft SVP Brad Petersen
• A deep look at SMB loyalty programs with Perka cofounder Rob Bethge and Mercury Payments SVP Randy Clark.