What trends are really going to cause shifts in the next wave of the $500 Billion business to small business marketplace? It is a critical question that Dave Walker and I have pondered as we built our unique event, The B2SMB Summit, which is now just two weeks away, Oct. 3-4, in Chicago.
Many of the real game changers in the industry are joining us on stage in Chicago – everyone from Office Depot SVP Janet Schisn to LinkedIn’s Ryan Wilson to Dell’s Erik Day to DexYP’s Gordon Henry to Go Daddy’s Steven Aldrich. We have 33 featured industry leaders — plus top moderators, including Streetfight CEO David Hirschman, Crain’s Chicago Business Tech Editor John Pletz, Bredin CEO Stu Richards, longtime digital exec and consultant Peter Hutto and RSL Media CEO Robert Levin.
If you are able to join your peers in B2SMB at the event– or even, if you aren’t able to make it — you’ll find a wonderful preview of their views and news here, and on The B2SMB Blog.
Here’s our “manifesto” piece, which was originally published in StreetFight:
What Is B2SMB (And Why We Are Putting On The B2SMB Summit)
And here are 15 insightful posts about and/or featuring our speakers. We’ll be adding several more in the next couple of weeks. Enjoy!
1. Cargo’s Dan Gliatta at the B2SMB Summit: Getting Beyond the SMB’s WIIFM Test
2. RSL Media’s Rob Levin at The B2SMB Summit: Think Like a Media Company
3. Buzzboard’s Lem Lloyd at the B2SMB Summit: Moving SMBs Beyond Web 1.0
4. DexYP’s Gordon Henry at The B2SMB Summit: ‘Stop Being Amazon’d to Death’
5. Pitney Bowes’ Michael Griffiths at The B2SMB Summit: Driving SMB E-Commerce
6. Comcast Business’ Brett Tolbert at The B2SMB Summit: Taking Digital Services to Market
7. infor’s Sandi Thomas at The B2SMB Summit: Helping SMBs Become Self-Sufficient
8. Cisco’s Jenn Allen at The B2SMB Summit: Making Tech a Competitive Advantage
9. LinkedIn’s Ryan Wilson at The B2SMB Summit: Making SMBS First Class Citizen
10. AdRoll’s Scott Gifis At the B2SMB Summit: Creating ‘AdSense for SMB ECommerce’
11. 1&1’s Martin Schmidt At The B2SMB Summit: The Local OS for SMBs
12. GoDaddy CPO Steven Aldrich at The B2SMB Summit: 6 Themes Guiding Our SMB Services
13. B2SMB Keynoter Erik Day on Dell’s B2SMB Approach: ‘Big City, Small Town Feel
14. Research at The B2SMB Summit: LSA Digs Deep into SMB Cloud Adoption
15. Boomtime’s Mark Canon at The B2SMB Summit: ‘Our Job is to Capture Business