Hibu USA CEO Kevin Jasper
1. Sales team is now 1,600, down from 4,500 peak. Bringing in new talent.
2. New customers we acquire today are almost exclusively digital.
3. Prints revs still more than half. Digital will surpass in next several quarters.
Constant Contact SVP Joel Hughes
1. $100 Constant Contact package cost breakdown: $85 FaceBook spend, $15 management fee.
2. Two changes in smb marketing are advances in audience targeting and rise of native advertising.
1. Three changes in SMB marketing: low cost tech, tools, data; massive, global audience platforms; digital consumption shifts.
Home Advisor CEO Chris Terrill
1. One million appointments forecast for Home Advisor in 2015, with service launched 6 months ago.
2. $350 mm anual rev, 7 quarters of accelerating growth, 12 years of consistent profitability.
3. “Multi vertical” vs. “focused vertical.” Best way to grow is focus on single vertical.
Booker CEO Josh McCarter
1. Retention we see (for service platforms)..churn is 3-6% a month. Booker’s is 1/2 percent.
2. Stand alone scheduling is insufficient…SMBs have real world needs” (for integration)
3. At Booker, we’re seeing 30% of (SMB) sales come from pen and paper. totally disconnected.
4. LocalCommerce Market: Less than 25 k: 15 m. More than $25k: 7.5 M.
5. Service businesss account for 60% of US GDP
6. “Local service commerce” cuimlination of online/offline to drive offline–encompasses all tools.
YP SVP Harpreet Marwaha
1. YP hiring 200-300 reps per month for past 6 months.
BIA Kelsey Data
1. 57% of SMBs use Facebook for marketing, per BIA/Kelsey survey.
2. 3,022 companies in the Local Verse.